Hi Seth,

Thanks for getting back to me, would the goal be to look at reusing what
k8s has in beta at the moment? If you could point me at any discussions
that have been had on it that would be great, maybe its something I could
contribute back if I get it working.

We are currently running on-prem but I'd love to have the ability to
provision extra capacity on AWS when needed.

Thanks,
Dave