Were those apps created in order?  Or at individual times?   If you did the
following order of actions:

1. create app2, app4
2. grant the default service account access to a higher level SCC
3. create app1, app3, app5, and app6

Then this would be what I would expect.  Can you look at the annotations of
pod app1-45-3blnd and see what the value of "openshift.io/scc" is?