From: Vyacheslav Semushin [mailto:vsemu...@redhat.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 2:25 PM
To: David VOGEL <david.vo...@raytheon.com>
Cc: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Subject: Re: error querying AWS EBS volume from 'oc create'

P.S. I forgot to mention that that you should check these files on master
node(s).

<vsemu...@redhat.com<mailto:vsemu...@redhat.com>>:
<david.vo...@raytheon.com<mailto:david.vo...@raytheon.com>>:
V,
               Can you point me to the config files, properties, environment
variables that Openshift may use to pass my AWS permissions to the Kubernetes
api?

This link
(https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.2/install_config/configuring_aws.html)
has a list of these files

· /etc/aws/aws.conf

· /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml

· /etc/origin/node/node-config.yaml

· /etc/sysconfig/atomic-openshift-master

· /etc/sysconfig/atomic-openshift-node

As I previously said, my aws cli works fine, but it seems like the AWS
permissions I have on my command line aren’t passed on by the oc cli to the
kubernetes api.
               It’s probable I’ve screwed up a config somewhere. I could use
help in in where and what to look for.

--
Slava Semushin | OpenShift

--