Dnia Piątek, 9 Czerwca 2017 12:50 Jens Geiregat <jens.geire...@gmail.com> napisał(a)

Hi Marcin,

I asked part 2 of your question here some time ago. Check out Ben Parees' answer and my answer to him here: http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2017-February/msg00065.html We've been using the binary build since then and it works great.

Thanks Jens! "My" Google doesn't seem to like that article - the one from July 2015 is much higher on the list. Thanks to the link (https://blog.openshift.com/binary-input-sources-openshift-3-2/) and your sample configuration I was able to follow the process and it is really handy for my approach.

Marcin

Kind Regards,

Jens