Hey Julio,

Setting openshift_ip as a host level variable within inventory will
override the IP that is selected by default for etcd hosts (IP of the
default route).
playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/redeploy-etcd-certificates.yml can be used
to replace the etcd certificates with the overridden IP value.

For example, set openshift_ip for each etcd host within inventory:

[etcd]
host1.example.com openshift_ip=192.168.122.43
host2.example.com openshift_ip=192.168.122.44
host3.example.com openshift_ip=192.168.122.45