It means the pod template in your DC doesn't set requests and limits for
the pods.  If you are going to have a resourcequota restricting cpu and
memory then you either have to explicitly set requests/limits on all of
your pod templates OR you need to create a limit range that will provide
defaults.  If you are setting this up for other users, having a limit range
with reasonable defaults when you have a resource quota is recommended from
a user experience perspective.