From: Scott Dodson <sdod...@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:05:35 PM
To: Yu Wei
Cc: users@lists.openshift.redhat.com; d...@lists.openshift.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Etcd issue during openshift origin installation

etcd will run inside a container but in the past we've installed etcd so that
the host has etcdctl command available to it to perform backups however i think
the current code should run the backup inside a container too.

Can you let me know which version of openshift-ansible you have? either `rpm -q
openshift-ansible` if your installer came from rpms or `git describe` in your
github clone if you've cloned it from github.

Thanks,
Scott

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Yu Wei