Andrew, YOU MADE MY DAY!

The issue is GONE (sorry, I'm very excited and relieved at the same time).
We tried to nuke docker completely on the node (also removing
/var/lib/docker), but we hadn't removed /var/lib/origin/.

So, for an obscur reason, we had a lot of old volumes from May, June and
July.
After removing these folders, our deploys now take less than 5s (time to
run the deploy pod + actually starting the services). We havent seen our
cluster running like that since a looooong time.

For the record, here's the command we've been using on all nodes:

find /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.volumes/pods/ -type d -maxdepth 1
-mtime +30 -exec rm -rf \{\} \;

It tooks more than 30s on some nodes, so I suspect some folders to be
completely full of sh...

Anyway, that's a relief, thanks again for your pugnacity :)