Hi,
I'm using a re-encrypt configuration to preserve the x-forwrded-for
information. The configuration is:

Name:                   callcentergw-dev-external
Namespace:              dev-shared
Created:                17 hours ago
Labels:                 <none>
Annotations:            <none>
Requested Host:         callcenter.test.local
                          exposed on router router 17 hours ago
TLS Termination:        reencrypt
Insecure Policy:        Redirect
Endpoint Port:          443-tcp

Service:        callcentergw-dev
Weight:         100 (100%)
Endpoints:      10.131.0.138:443, 10.131.0.138:80

Marcello