Hi Lionel,

The playbook will still try to install the RPM packages for
docker-excluder and openshfit-excluder, even in a containerized
deployment.

Something that's tripped me up before as well, is having the correct
values for the below variables in the ansible inventory:

openshift_release=v3.6

deployment_type=openshift-enterprise
containerized=True

-Chris