Hi,

I'm using OpenShift 3.6.1 in AWS and I tried using "oc import-image" to
pull an image from one openshift cluster to another.  I setup the docker
secrets, and it appeared to be working as there was a bunch of metadata
visible in the image stream.

However, when actually started a pod, it seemed at that point it tried to
get the actual layers from the remote registry of the other openshift
cluster, at this point it got some authentication error, which is super
bizarre since it happily imported all the metadata fine.

Is there some way to actually do the equivalent of docker pull?  So that
the image data is transferred in that moment, as opposed to a on-demand
"lazy" transfer?

Can "oc tag" actually copy the data?

Thanks,

Joel