On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Lionel Orellana <lione...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It doesn't look like putting the ca in /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors
> is enough without running update-ca-trust

yeah that makes sense and unfortunately makes it difficult if you don't
mount your ca-trust via a PV since you'll lose the changes whenever your
registry restarts.

Would you mind opening an issue for us to add some docs(at a minimum)
around this since it seems like they are lacking?

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift