Hello

I am trying to use local volumes using the following guide
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/configuring_local.html
Everything is configured as described on this page but when i try to run:

oc new-app -p CONFIGMAP=local-volume-config -p
SERVICE_ACCOUNT=local-storage-admin -p NAMESPACE=local-storage
local-storage-provisioner

the pod won't start. The only event i see is the following (and it keeps
trying):

SuccessfulMountVolume   kubelet, node.example.com   MountVolume.SetUp
succeeded for volume "local-storage-admin-token-a3vfh"

Pulling                 kubelet, node.example.com   pulling image
"docker-registry.default.svc:5000/openshift/local-volume-provisioner"

Pulled                  kubelet, node.example.com   Successfully
pulled image
"docker-registry.default.svc:5000/openshift/local-volume-provisioner"

*Failed*                  kubelet, node.example.com   Error: Error
response from daemon: {"message":"No command specified"}

SandboxChanged          kubelet, node.example.com   Pod sandbox
changed, it will be killed and re-created.

I've tried local-volume-provisioner version v1.0.1 and latest (v2.0.0)
on an atomic host v1.20.1 and openshift 3.7 cluster.

Has someone used this successful and can you help me to get this to
work (or to debug).