Hi,

I tried once again on a fresh setup. What I tried to do was, setup a 3.6
cluster and tried to upgrade it to 3.7. But it failed.

Here's the hosts file [1] I used for setting up 3.6 cluster. The command
I used was:

  $ ansible-playbook -i hosts openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/config.yml

Now, when trying to upgrade to 3.7, I just changed the references for
3.6 to 3.7 but, it failed. Here's the hosts file [2]. The command I used
was:

  $ ansible-playbook -i hosts
openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/upgrades/v3_7/upgrade.yml

What do I need to add/remove for cluster upgrade to work well?

Regards,

[1] http://pastebin.centos.org/557311/
[2] http://pastebin.centos.org/557321/