Hey Michael,

Here's some background on the error you're hitting in an openshift-ansible
pull request I've just opened:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/7331.

I'm updating the Origin docs to recommend using the release branch of
openshift-ansible that corresponds to the desired Origin version. The docs
should only suggest using the master branch when intending to run the
version of Origin in development. Docs update pull request is here
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/pull/7963.