Hi,

We had the same problem, I am not sure but it looks like the pod number is not
such important for scheduler, and sometimes we ended up with nodes with 40 pods
and other with 1~2. Setting limits and request values on CPU and memory in
deployment configs generally fixed that for us.

Regards

--

Krzysztof Troska <k.tro...@adbglobal.com<mailto:k.tro...@adbglobal.com>>