no I dont think so , but I am running the CLI on my local machine , I will
ssh  into one of the nodes and try

thanks

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 4:49 PM, Aleksandar Lazic <al...@me2digital.eu>
wrote:

> On 06/06/2018 13:04, Brian Keyes wrote:
>
>> If I do a "debug in terminal" in the console I always get a command prompt
>>
>> if i goto the command line and do a "oc debug <pod name>  i get this
>> message
>>
>> Debugging with pod/lster-1-2rqg9-debug, original command:
>> container-entrypoint /tmp/scripts/run
>> Waiting for pod to start ...
>> Pod IP: 10.252.4.18
>> If you don't see a command prompt, try pressing enter.
>>
>> i hit enter many many times and do not ever get a command prompt
>>

> Are you behind a proxy?
>
> --
>> thanks

Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri
703-855-9074(Mobile)
703-464-7030 x8239 (Office)

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain
information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or
unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may
result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy
Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.