Hello. We have the need to implement container signature verification in our
OpenShift Origin deployment on CentOS. It seems that such support starts in
version 3.6. The documents describe using the atomic CLI to configure OpenShift
for such support. Does that imply requiring running OpenShift on the Atomic OS?
The docker repositories we use are hosted by Artifactory and Nexus instances.
Looks like Artifactory supports the docker notary service, but maybe not Nexus.
However,
this<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46684151/does-nexus-3-support-container-image-signing>
 post seems to indicate that this support can be delegated.

Any and all pointers solicited and welcome and thanks for your attention.

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/bluescape-logo-2016-new.png]<https://www.bluescape.com/>
Nick Pilch
Cloud Operations
O: 650.567.4560
M: 510.381.6777
E: nick.pi...@bluescape.com<mailto:nick.pi...@bluescape.com>
999 Skyway Rd, Suite 145, San Carlos, CA 94070

Join Bluescape Community<http://community.bluescape.com/>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-YouTube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/bluescape>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-linkedin.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bluescape-sf>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-facebook.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/Bluescaper>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bluescaper>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-vine.png]
<https://vine.co/u/1347296728344305664?mode=list>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.bluescape.com/signature/ico-instagram.png]
<https://www.instagram.com/bluescapecompany/>

Notice of Confidentiality: This message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read or distribute. Alert
the sender by reply email and delete this message immediately.