Hi Aleks,
thanks for the response. We would wait some weeks for the 3.10
installation.

We required this information because the router and the master api into the
2 cluster are being defined with the same hostnames (after the manual
migration of all deployment from old to the new cluster we'll move also the
VIP managed via keepalived), and we noticed during the 3.6 installation
that the playbook tries to contact the router and master APi during the
installation, but we don't know if are used the services instead the
external hostnames.

Regards,
Marcello