Hi David,

so there will not be a possibility anymore to install on one host? Also no
alternative for the use-cases that all-in-one covers today, such as
experiment with openshift?
Basically, the "oc cluster up" command disappears?

Also: is this kind of decisions available somewhere online, like a public
roadmap for the product?

Kr,

Peter