According to this issue [1] you could use this repo [2] (I did not test
this). In this issue [3] DanyC97 mentioned:

it will appear for testing in next week or so at which point i'll send out
an email to user/ dev mailing list asking for testers to step forwards and
help with - hopefully more people will help this time vs last release.

So either you use the CI repo or you must be a litte bit more patient until
their are available in the CentOS repo.

[1] https://github.com/openshift/release/issues/1858
[2] https://rpms.svc.ci.openshift.org/openshift-origin-v3.11/
[3]