*Resending, as I forgot the User List as CC:*

Ok, I remember that I got this warning too and it seems to be unrelated to
the master API certificate.

As James already mentioned, maybe it's a problem that you set the public,
internal and subdomain var to the same hostname:

openshift_master_cluster_hostname=okd01.aixigo.de
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=okd01.aixigo.de
openshift_master_default_subdomain=okd01.aixigo.de

Is the hostname on the machine set to okd01.aixigo.de (check with
'hostname')? Verify that the openshift_master_cluster_hostname equals the
'hostname'
Try the redeploy_certificate playbook with
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname
not set as according to this issue
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/6971 this might be a
problem. I assume you don't use a loadbalancer.

If this still doesn't help, take a different DNS entry for the
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname pointing to the master node (e.g.
openshift.aixigo.de with A record pointing to the IP of okd01.aixigo.de).
If this still leads to issue, change the subdomain or master name
completely.

My current, working setup looks like this:
openshift_master_default_subdomain=cloud.example.io # Public resolvable
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=openshift.example.io # Public
resolvable
openshift_master_cluster_hostname=okd01-master01.vm.example.io # Private IP

openshift_master_overwrite_named_certificates=true
openshift_certificate_expiry_warning_days=0
openshift_master_named_certificates=[{"certfile": "/etc/
acme.sh/example.io/fullchain.pem", "keyfile": "/etc/
acme.sh/example.io/key.pem", "cafile": "/etc/acme.sh/example.io/ca.cer",
"names": ["openshift.example.io"]}]
openshift_hosted_router_certificate={"certfile": "/etc/
acme.sh/example.io/fullchain.pem", "keyfile": "/etc/
acme.sh/example.io/key.pem", "cafile": "/etc/acme.sh/example.io/ca.cer"}

Just as a note, to prevent further issues, the certfile should point to the
fullchain, and not only to the certificate, so that clients which don't
know the intermediates certs (like curl or oc cli) work without error.