Hi,
I think my issues are related to the fact that i'm using the same name for
both master_cluster_hostname and master_cluster_public_hostname...
Therefore...should i create a new name for master_cluster_public_hostname
and point it in dns to the same ip address as master_cluster_hostname (
as I only have one balancer ) ?
What would it be the steps to achieve this regarding yamls reconfiguration ?
Thank you very much !

--
Best regards, Leo David