Hello,

I tried to install OKD onto brand new CentOS VM 7.6.
As I already set up a simple cluster on my cloud server to learn Openshift (1
master 1 node / CentOS 7.6 running on proxmox), I assume it will be easy as
well using the openshift-ansible project.

Here's the server I want to deploy:
okdlb01t => OKD Load balancer / 1CPU / 2G RAM / 1NIC
okdmst01t => OKD master / 8CPU / 16G RAM / 1NIC
okdnod01t / okdnod02t => 2 OKD nodes / 4CPU / 8G RAM / 1NIC
okdinf01t => OKD infrastructure node / 4CPU / 8G RAM / 1NIC

All serveurs are configured to

All servers are configured to:
- use one of our internal /24 network
- use the coporate proxy at user space and docker level
- use Red Hat Satellite as repositories source
- use Active Directory as user authentication method
- be accessible throught SSH.

Here's my inventory file:
---------------------
[masters]
okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be

[etcd]
okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be
openshift_master_cluster_hostname="okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be"
openshift_schedulable=true

[nodes]
okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be openshift_node_group_name="node-config-master"
okdinf01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be openshift_node_group_name="node-config-infra"
okdnod0[1:2]t.stluc.ucl.ac.be openshift_node_group_name="node-config-compute"

[lb]
okdlb01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be

[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes
etcd
lb

[OSEv3:vars]
openshift_deployment_type=origin
openshift_master_default_subdomain=okdt.stluc.ucl.ac.be
debug_level=2
ansible_become=true
openshift_docker_insecure_registries=172.30.0.0/16
openshift_release=3.11
openshift_install_examples=true
os_firewall_use_firewalld=true
openshift_disable_check:=docker_image_availability
---------------------

I use ansible tower upstream (AWX) to deploy OKD and made the following
workflow:
prerequisites.yml == on-success ==> deply-cluster.yml == on-failure ==>
uninstall.yml

Everything seems to tun well and my workflow execute correctly.

But I don't know why but when OKD is deployed none of the master / nodes /
infra server are accessible throught ssh and none respond to ping.
I can still use the vmware console and see that every conainers are up and
running.

I can still login to the lb and all nodes are visible from this one.

So I can't connect to the web console or login using oc using the following:
- in Browser (tested with latest Firefox and Chromium):
https://okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be:8443/
  Connection time out

- CLI:
  oc login https://okdmst01t.stluc.ucl.ac.be:8443
  error: dial tcp 10.244.246.66:8443: i/o timeout - verify you have provided
the correct host and port and that the server is currently running.

Do you have a clue that I've to check ?
Is there something I missed ?
I already read the OKD latest doc and serverworld tutorial
(https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=CentOS_7&p=openshift311&f=1) but I
can't found something to help me solve this.
I don't really know what to search ...
If you have a clue or something to help please share it.

Bests regards.

[logo-stluc]

Wilfried Anuzet
Service Infrastructure
Département Information & Systèmes
Tél: +32 2 764 2488

Avenue Hippocrate, 10 - 1200 Bruxelles - Belgique - Tel: + 32 2 764 11 11 -
www.saintluc.be<http://www.saintluc.be/>

[logo-fsl]

Soutenez les Cliniques, soutenez la Fondation
Saint-Luc<http://www.fondationsaintluc.be/>
Support our Hospital, support Fondation
Saint-Luc<http://www.fondationsaintluc.be/>