Hi Gerhard,
OpenShift uses by default the "ovs-subnet" SDN (software-defined network)
plugin. I think this is the only one supported with minishift. With the
"ovs-subnet" plugin, all Services are from all Namespaces reachable.
So all you need to do is creating a Service
<https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/architecture/core_concepts/pods_and_services.html#services>
for your Deployment/DeploymentConfig
<https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/dev_guide/deployments/how_deployments_work.html>.
The inside your cluster resolvable FQDN of your service ist always
<service-name>.<namespace-name>.svc

Regards,
Nikolas