Hi,

I have a react app which interacts with Keycloak. The front-end forwards to
Keycloak  for authentication and the backend checks if the url is correct. When
i give the back-end the internal url of keycloak service "keycloak.project.svc"
the back-end works find but it's another url than the one given for front-end
"keycloak.domain.com". When i give the back-end the public url
"keycloak.domain.com", i get connect: no route to host. The host in our case is
the master where the tls certificates are located.

The pods inside the cluster can not reach other pods on the public url. I tried
with curl on different pods, i got no route to host. Is that normal ?

I should also mention that we have two network interfaces on each node. One for
internal connection (openshift_ip) and other one for external connection
(openshift_public_hostname).

Cheers,
Alix