Hi,

just to make this complete: I gave up on adding metrics to an existing
OKD installation. Neither openshift-metrics/config.yml nor
metrics-server/config.yml nor both lead to working autoscaling.

Instead I reinstalled the cluster with

openshift_metrics_install_metrics=true
openshift_metrics_hawkular_hostname=\
        hawkular-metrics.{{openshift_master_default_subdomain}}

Regards,
Robert