Greetings,

So, I'm looking to try out this CRC project for a simple dev/test environment (https://github.com/code-ready/crc). This seems to be the successor to minishift, and would be very helpful for quick testing and development.

I tried to give it a go and found the quickstart guide, which says it requires a "valid OpenShift system bundle with the .crcbundle extension" (https://code-ready.github.io/crc/#starting-the-virtual-machine_gsg). Does anyone know what this file is and where might I find an example? I searched within the github repo for the project but found nothing with the .crcbundle extension.

Thanks,
Devin