OpenShift 3.9 is pretty old. If you're trying to learn OpenShift I'd
recommend v4.x

If you really want the OpenShift 3.x series then you should be trying
OpenShift 3.11.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 22:22, sofia qirjazi <sofia.qirj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to perform a quick installation through Fedora VM
> and I have followed the guide:
> https://vocon-it.com/2018/09/25/how-to-install-openshift-on-fedora-a-quick-installation-guide/
> As you can see, the guide is simple to follow, it has a straightforward
> action, but the playbook ended up will below error :
>
> Failure summary:
>   1. localhost
>      Determine openshift_version to configure on first master
>      openshift_version : fail
>      The conditional check 'not rpm_results.results.package_found' failed.
> The error was: error while evaluating conditional (not
> rpm_results.results.package_found): 'dict object' has no attribute 'results'
>
>                The error appears to be in
> '/root/bug/install-openshift-on-fedora/openshift-ansible/roles/openshift_version/tasks/check_available_rpms.yml':
> line 8, column 3, but may
>                be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax
> problem.
>
>                The offending line appears to be:
>

>                - fail:
>                  ^ here

> I will appreciate if someone has any recommendation or suggestion where
> might be a problem
> I have followed the same procedure for ansible 2.4 and ansible 2.7 but in
> all cases is faced the same error
>
> BR,
> Sofia

Kind Regards,

Joel Pearson
Agile Digital | Senior Software Consultant

Love Your Software™ | ABN 98 106 361 273
p: 1300 858 277 | m: 0405 417 843 <0405417843> | w: agiledigital.com.au