Hello,

I created an GlusterFS volume and tried to mount it to a OKD (v. 3.11) pod.
The folder is successfully mounted but when I try to write something on it
I get an error message "Permission denied".

Glusterfs volume has uid and gid = 501

On OKD I've created PV and PVC

# oc get pv
NAME                 CAPACITY   ACCESS MODES   RECLAIM POLICY   STATUS
 CLAIM                 STORAGECLASS   REASON    AGE
glusterfc-volume-3   2Gi        RWX            Retain           Bound
201/gluster-claim-1                            3h
glusterfc-volume-4   2Gi        RWX            Retain           Bound
201/gluster-claim-2                            2h

# oc get pvc
NAME              STATUS    VOLUME               CAPACITY   ACCESS MODES
STORAGECLASS   AGE
gluster-claim-1   Bound     glusterfc-volume-3   2Gi        RWX
              3h
gluster-claim-2   Bound     glusterfc-volume-4   2Gi        RWX
              2h

and on Pod configuration i have:
[...]
volumes: