Hi, is possible to invoke 'failure_route[X]' after OpenSIPS has sent a
negative reply by itself to the caller? In this case the reply would be sent
to the caller but it would selected as final reply.

Well, I expect this is not possible since 'failure_route' is just invoked when
the final response from downstream (or the best of them) is negative.

What I want is:

---------
route[TO_USER] {

        t_on_failure("TO_USER");

        # some_custom_query...
        if $rc = ... {
                # I decide to reject the call
                # First create the transaction ("failure_route" could have
sense)
                t_newtran();
                send_reply("403", "Forbidden sorry");
                exit;
        }

        # do loockup and so...
        t_relay();
}

failure_route[TO_USER] {

        if $fU == "alice" {
                $ru = "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
                append_branch();
        }

}
---------

But this doesn't work, "failure_route" is not called. I understand that the
design doesn't allow this case, would it be possible in other way?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo