Hi.
The parameter in boxes.global.inc.php was correct.
I have checked the permissions of /tmp/ directory. They were drwxrwxrwt and I have changed them in
drwxrwxrwx.
I have also added in opensips.cfg the line
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_mode", 0666) and the permissions of the /tmp/opensips_fifo are correct (prw-rw-rw-).
In the php.ini the Safe_mode lines seem all disabled but I am not sure.
I have attached my php.ini.

In the syslog I have the error:

opensips-lab /usr/local/sbin/opensips[3047]: ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: cannot open reply pipe (null)

I think that the fifo reply it was not created.
How can I determine if the system() command is executable?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Marzuola Matteo.

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro