Hi all.
I'm using Opensips-CP to monitor my SIP Server.
The Statistic Monitor tool can show me the realtime statistics, as location users and location contacts, but if I see the charts as usrloc:location contacts or location users, these are all empty.
I have checked the monitoring_stats table and actually the values are zero.
Naturally I have added also the
cron job that collects data from the opensips machine as raccomended in the Install Guide.
In the syslog or apache error.log I do not have any error or warning.
I have checked the get_openser_stats.php code and I saw that the $boxes array of array does not contain the element ['smonitor']['charts'] and then I think that the statistics are not included in the monitoring_stats table.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.

Matteo Marzuola.