Good afternoon,

I am trying to install cdrtool to an ubuntu 8.04, there are some
problems I found so far:

.- I'd prefer to build myself the .deb, so everything is on the right
place whithout having to tweak everything by hand, but I cannot find
the Makefile, makedeb, whatever, any doc explaining how to do it?

.- I installed darcs client into my system. When doing the darcs get,
I get the following:
darcs failed:  Not a repository:
http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/cdrtool (Failed to download
URL http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/cdrtool/_darcs/inventory:
HTTP response code said error)

.- Is the ticket system alive, there's only a single ticket nobody
seem to care. Also I don't see the timeline part of the trac (where
you can see the commits, changes to wiki, etc...)?

.- Is there any repository similar to the svnview so I can see the
changes to the code through a web browser?

.- Any place to contribute? It seems to me that for the minimal
installation (no radius server, no prepaid service), it's quite
confusing having to enable everything

Kind regards