On Feb 9, 2009 10:54pm, Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net> wrote:
Hi, I'm sorry but I expect nobody will inspect your config and traces

in order to discover your network topology (you have told us nothing

about NAT and so...).

You don't know if RtpProxy should be running, does it mean you are
trying to use it or not? I don't want to spend time inspecting what
you want to do by reading your config, sorry.

Yeah, I'm trying not to run RTPProxy. After more testing, I'm thinking I may need to.

> Basically, I'm getting one way audio :(

Inspect, by yourself, the SDP arriving to the UAS in INVITE and the
SDP arrives to the UAC in the 200 OK. Do they contain a media address
reachable from each UA?

I'll check this out.

Thanks,
Julian