You should look at call_control module for this purpose.

Adrian

On May 1, 2009, at 11:57 AM, John Quick wrote:

What is the best technique for limiting the maximum call duration in
OpenSIPS? I want to set the time limit within the Request_Route section that
is handing the initial INVITE when the call starts.
I tried setting a 30 second timeout in the Dialog module using a value put into the timeout_avp, but nothing appears to happen when the time limit is
reached. Have I misunderstood what it's purpose is?

This is for pre-paid credit expiring during a call. Using OpenSIPS 1.4.2

John Quick
Systems Consultant
Smartvox Limited