Il giorno 24/giu/09, alle ore 12:37, Iñaki Baz Castillo ha scritto:

> As Adrian already suggested: by setting an appropiate value for an AVP
> which will be mapped to Radius UserName field (billing username). Or
> well, if you set Billing-Party it has preference.

ok, I will use $avp(s:billing_party)...

> This is NOT secure at all, please NEVER rely on the To header as the
> caller could generate an spoofed INVITE with To different than the
> RURI.
> Instead, store the original RURI in some AVP and use it to set
> $avp(s:billing_party).

it's true! thanks.

> As you see,  Billing-Party = "sip:1001
> Isn't it what you desire?

Yes, but in this way I bill only the second call (from 1001 to
0039021...). Instead, I want to bill two calls: 1) from 1000 to 1001
and 2) from 1001 to 0039021

With these information, the caller (1000) will not pay for his call,
isn't it true?

Thanks