Hi everybody,

I currently have an Opensips server with presence enabled. I want to have a
buddy list implementation and have no need for any presence rules or such
stuff.

Currently the table xcap is populated by the xcap_client module after
retrieving the document from the xcap server.

What I would like to do is manually populate this table by sending the resource
list xml file as the body of a sip message or something like that. Ultrimately
I don't want an xcap server. I just want to manually put in this buddy-list
into the table. Could someone here give me pointers on if I could do this and
how could I do it?

Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth Rajagopalan

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/