Hi,

Is it possible also to make bridging dependent on a variable value by
passing a variable as a parameter to force_send_socket() as following:

$var(a) = "x.x.x.x:xx";
force_send_socket("$var(a)");

because the above configuration gave me an error but when I used the
variable in xlog function it was okay:
xlog("$var(a)");

I might do some code modification in this regard.

Regards.