I've got the dialog module loaded and the dlg_flag configured:

        modparam("dialog",     "dlg_flag", 4)

In my routing logic, I set flag 4 and call create_dialog(). I then use
store_dlg_value("foo", "bar") to set a dialog value and
set_dlg_flag("10") to set a dialog flag. On subsequent messages within
the same dialog, I try calling create_dialog() again which returns
false, as expected. I can't, however, access any of the dialog vals or
flags that I set on previous messages. Am I missing something?

INVITE
        setflag(4)
        create_dialog() # returns true
        store_dlg_value("foo", "bar")
        set_dlg_flag("10")

CANCEL
        create_dialog() # returns false
        fetch_dlg_value("foo", "$avp(i:2)") # returns empty
        is_dlg_flag_set("10") # returns false