Most of the software you mentioned had been designed to run with SIP URI in the form of u...@domain.

The short answer is that it will not work with only IP addresses without a major re-engineering.

--
Adrian

On Oct 7, 2009, at 4:59 AM, Adam Botbyl wrote:

I am trying to setup a opensips/cdrtool/callcontrol gateway for pre- pay ratings. My conundrum is that I need to debit account by IP alone (not username). I found that I can auth by IP by just inserting it into the database, but cannot seem to wild-card the username. Is there a way to do this without re-writing the source?

Basically all calls from 1.2.3.4 will rate as the account for 1.2.3.4 instead of having to have 1...@1.2.3.4 1...@1.2.3.4 etc, etc.

Documentation and googling seems sparse on this.

Regards,
 --Adam