We are currently using aliases for URI dialing into our network, and it
works great, but I have a question.  I'm not able to create two rows with
the same username and domain values due to key constraints which I assume
are put in there to match functionality in the module.  However this is kind
of limiting as I would like to have an alias ring to multiple endpoints.  Is
this possible?  For example, have an alias m...@example.com, and ring my desk
phone 2125551...@example.com and my soft client 4135551...@example.com?  I'm
aware that I could register two endpoints with the same line id, and that
would work, but for other reasons they need to be separate registrations and
numbers.  Ideas?

Thanks.

-dg