On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <
bog...@voice-system.ro> wrote:

> Hi Jock,
> > I'm wondering if the above error is some kind of AVP storage thing I
> > haven't set up that is causing it not to properly "mark" the gateway,
> > or more likely, not remember the mark. But I can't spot anything in
> > the dispatcher documentation that says as such.
> your guess is right - dispatcher module uses AVPs to keep the state
> (between sequential tries on the same dialog).
>
> I guess the ds_mark_dst() fails - can you check this?   (this function
> search for the dst and grp avps to identify the last tried destination.).
>
> Greetings Bogdan, and thanks as always;

I tried this:
        if( t_check_status("408") ){
                xlog( "L_NOTICE", "[$Tf] FR: $ci -- TIMEOUT for Gateway $rd
(marking as bad)\n" );
                if (!ds_mark_dst("p")) {
                        xlog("L_NOTICE", "[$Tf] Panic! Not marked\n");
                        }
                }

No 'Panic' in the logs.

The dst and grp AVPs are set up, as you saw on my original post, but... that
doesn't mean I'm not missing anything.

I'm sorry, I'm not much use here, I'm really not sure what else to try...

My thanks;

 - Jock