Dear All,

I'm using the Opensips 1.6.1 with dialplan and uac module to rewrite the
>From and To, in such cases.

I need to make a deeper analyzes, but what's happening the uac_replace_to
change informations between different transactions, for example:

Incoming Invite A
from: 551122334...@123.123.123
to: 666555566778...@123.123.124

Dialplan A:
matchs: 6665555(.*)
subst:/2

Outgoing Invite A
from: 551122334...@123.123.123
to: 66778...@123.123.124

Incoming Invite B
from: 551122334...@222.222.222.222
to: 8885577665...@222.222.222.223

Dialplan B:
matchs: 88855(.*)
subst:/2

Outgoing Invite B
from: 551122334...@222.222.222.222
to: 66778...@222.222.222.223

The To User of Outgoing Invite B should be  77665544 instead of 66778899.

Does anybody already faced something like that? As I saw some commits
regarding uac, and dialplan in 1.6.2, I'm thinking to update to 1.6.2 to see
if it's fix this problem, what do you think?

If some one could share your opinion with me, I'll very grateful.

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza
Voice Technology
http://www.antonioams.com