Hi Takeshi,

This was something easy to do so I added the support for this - I extended the client_info structure with 3 more fields: to_dname, from_dname ( here you should put the display name) and req_uri for Request URI. The to_uri and from_uri fields must really contain a URI.
Check it out.
It would be nice if you would also make your perl/lua code controlling b2b_entities module public.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro