If this goes through to everyone on the list just ignore the paragraph below
and look at the meat of the problem below it in the forward.

This is/was my first post so I'm not sure exactly sure how things work. It
has been a few days and I haven't seen it come out among the other emails
from the list and I've seen no reply or find it on the list site. So I don't
know if it is waiting for approval after my subscription, my subscriptions
approval, someone to actually see it and have a thought on it.... I don't
know. I'm patient but just want to make sure I'm not waiting on myself and
not realizing it. :P

Thanks