Hi Adam,

Thanks, the fog is starting to lift now...  :-)

I'll make some changes and come back with results shortly.

Cheers,
John

Adam Twardowski wrote:
John,

The o= is the Origin IP, which doesn't really matter, the c= is the connection IP, which is the important one. You probably want to use force_rtp_proxy() to rewrite the sdp and make it go through the rtpproxy, and in your asterisk SIP peer, you can either set the peer IP to 4.5.6.7 and have your proxy re-write the RURI to 1.2.3.4 and relay it along, or you could set outboundproxy=4.5.6.7 in sip.conf on your sip peer and just have opensips relay it. You may also need to setup an on-reply route to capture 180/183 messages with SDP and rewrite the IP's in there too.

--Adam