Hi Dave

Thanks for the fix.

I went through your initial script and it looks very interesting.

I manage to get monit, Smonitor and MI to work without the script.
Misinterpreting the configurations ;-).

This is OK for now, but I am very interested in your solution.
I will go through the new script, as time permits, and adapt this to Debian and give you feedback.

regards
Deon