Hello all,

I am the main developer of Cipango (http://www.cipango.org), an Open Source
SIP-Servlets Application Server (with HTTP and Diameter support). We have been
using OpenSIPS together with Cipango in a couple of projects using plain
vanilla SIP proxying from OpenSIPS to Cipango.
We have found out the SEAS connector which allows for a direct connection
between SIPS and an external SIP AS. Since we are also adding HA features to
Cipango, we were wondering whether this feature could be useful to have a
front-end OpenSIPS distributing SIP messages to several SIP AS.

As a starting point, we had a look at the SEAS documentation
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/seas.html). Since it has a few
broken links, we were wondering whether this module is still maintained and if
it is intended to a be a generic one or mainly intended to weSIP ?

Regards,

Thomas