Hi Dimitri,

If you use RTPproxy with opensips, RTPProxy has the capability to dump the RTP (for a call) into local files....Maybe this can help you.

Regards,
Bogdan

DM wrote:
Hi,

Is there any awailable howto/solution for doing lawful interception with using opensips? Since it's 98% about the media, I guess Asterisk or something else may involved in the setup, with some media forking.

I have read a tons of topics after a Google search, but all answers are just "theoretical", not to menion that I'm not looking for call recording and then listen the recorded call, but the ability to listen the live call (which should be done undetecable by the call parties).

Kind regards,

Dimitri

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
15 - 19 November 2010, Edison, New Jersey, USA
www.voice-system.ro